Bring the spirit of the Southwest into your home with the new Pendleton® bedding Spider Rock bed pillow. This eye-catching pillow features a geometric pattern inspired by traditional Native American weavings and the iconic spider rock landscapes found throughout the Southwest.
The intricate Spider Rock pattern pays tribute to the rich cultural weaving traditions of early Southwestern tribes.
Chamber constructed for luxurious comfort, the pillow has a supportive feather fill core. Cushiony layers of down in the top and bottom further enhance the softness. The shell is made from cotton jacquard fabric, expertly woven.
Available exclusively from DOWNLITE®, it makes the perfect accent for any space inspired by the artistry and landscapes of the American Southwest.
- 600 Fill Power White Down on Top & Bottom RDS Certified
- 5/95 White Down/Feather (Inner Layer)
- 300 Thread Count Cotton Sateen Fabric
- OEKO-TEX® Certified Textiles are certified free of harmful chemicals
- Sold Individually
- Medium Density - Great for Side & Back Sleepers
- Easy care machine wash & dry
- Shell Made in China. Filled and Finished in the USA of Imported Materials
Sizes & Weights:
- Jumbo Size - 20 x 28 Inches with 34 oz (4 Oz. Down, 30 Oz. 5/95 Blend)
- King Size - 20 x 36 Inches with 44 oz (6 Oz. Down, 38 Oz. 5/95 Blend)